PRIME Productions is a member of the New Play Exchange (hosted by the National New Play Network). We prefer to use this tool to help find material that meets our criteria for consideration.
If you would like to submit material to PRIME Productions for consideration outside of the New Play Exchange, please review the guidelines below. And since we are interested in saving you the cost of postage, and saving the trees, please send us your submissions electronically in PDF or Microsoft Word Document format attachments via email to email@example.com.
- In order to serve our mission, plays will only be considered if there is a minimum of two (2) female-identified substantial characters over the age of 50. Characters of other ages and genders are welcomed and encouraged, but the above minimum must be met to be considered.
- Send a one (1) page synopsis of the play, with as much detail as possible, including:
- character breakdown
- length of play
- previous workshop/production history of the play
- Send a 10 page sample of the play which features one or more female characters over 50.
- Send a bio/resume.
- There is no fee to the playwright to submit materials.
- Receipt of materials will be acknowledged via email.
- PRIME Productions will contact the playwright only if interested in reading the full play.